Hey guys! Happy Tuesday!
Hope you’re all off to an awesome start this week!
So today, I’m super excited to update you guys on my new book, Corporate Survival Guide For Your Twenties!
Guys, it’s a legit book, and I finally got my copy in my hands a couple weeks ago and all I wanted to do was cry.
Source: via GIPHY
Writing a book was always one of those things on my bucket list.
But okay, if I’m honest, I never thought it would actually happen.
A nice dream to have, but come on, Kayla. You’re never going to write a book.
Um, but I did! And it’s here! And I’m super excited about it!
So the book’s due out in June, but we’re trying to get as many pre-orders through Amazon as possible! So if you’re planning on grabbing your copy when it’s available, I’d love it if you’d think about pre-ordering. (Amazon actually just placed an order for 300 books, so that’s kind of amazing!)
I’m also sending out the first 10 pages of the book to anyone who subscribes to my newsletter, so if you want to check our the first couple of pages, subscribe here or on my sidebar and the PDF file will be sent straight to your inbox!
I’d love to know what you think!
So that’s it for today!
Next week I’ll be breaking down the table of contents for you guys so you have a better idea of what’s inside.
But at the end of the day, this book is meant to help out young people (especially new grads) so they can kick-ass in their careers and not totally fail during their first couple of years in the workplace.
Because we’re teaching kids these days how to LAND jobs, how to GET jobs, but we’re not teaching them what to do once they get them.
And that’s what Corporate Survival Guide For Your Twenties is all about!
So thanks for your support guys, means the world to me!
Looking For Some career advice? Pre-Order my new Book!:
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
Twitter// Bloglovin// Facebook// Pinterest// Instagram
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
Leave a Reply