Thank you, Groupon Coupons, for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s no secret that I love saving money.
Okay, fine… I love SPENDING money, but I feel so much better about it when I get good deals!
Don’t lie…you do too!
Us twentysomethings, we’ve got bills to pay, people! So the more money we can save on stuff, the better.
I’ve always been a big fan of Groupon, but I didn’t know that Groupon Coupons existed until recently.
Here’s what the site looks like:
It’s awesome because you can search for coupons based on places you like to shop at, and you can instantly see all the coupons that are available for that sore.
Right now, they’re also featuring a whole bunch of coupons that’ll help with buying graduation gifts, so that’s handy.
You can also search the coupons by categories if you don’t know what store in particular you wanna shop at.
Don’t know where to start? Here are some of the coupons I’m looking at right now:
Spotify’s also offering 50% off their Premium service for graduates, so look into that if you’re a Spotify fan.
And Kate Spade has a surprise 75% off sale right now!
I wanna buy everything!! Must. Have. Self. Control.
So yea, I’m really happy I found out about Groupon Coupons! I’m bookmarking it right now so I can check back the next time I’m thinking about doing some online shopping.
Like I said before, we gotta do what we can to stretch our dollars because I’m not about to spend the rest of my life eating Ramen Noodles!
Have you guys ever used Groupon Coupons, or just Groupon in general? What awesome deals have you found before? What deals are you looking forward to taking advantage of?
Happy shopping! I mean, saving!
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.