Alright, guys!! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week! Enjoy 🙂
1. How To Embrace Change: Here I Scribble
2. 6 Productive Things To Do When You Have Nothing To Do: The Wonder Forest
3. 10 Daily Habits to Improve Your Self-Esteem: Little Flecks of Gold
4. 10 Ways To Reset For the Week: Beauty In The Mess
5. 10 Simple Pleasures To Make You Happier: Simply-Nicole
Now, on top of making this a roundup post, I want to share a few things from the week that I’m super thankful for…
1. This awesome mac-n-cheese bacon waffle sandwich that Joe decided to bring home for me a few nights ago! Thanks, babe. That’s why I’m marrying you.
2. My momma, since it was her birthday on Wednesday! Thanks for everything you do for us! Celebration at Finka was perfect.
Happy Birthday Momma Bear!! Love you! ❤️ @alicruz101106 A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
3. These beautiful things. Are cannoli’s anyone else’s weakness??
Other stuff you might like:
- Career Series No. 1 – Accountant
- Budgeting Tips For Your 20s
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
Follow me on: