Hi guys!! This week’s been totally exhausting, but so worth it! Got lots of exciting projects going on over here, and I’m sure you do too! So this weekend, take some time to focus on your goals, but also take some time to relax and catch up on your reading.
Here are my 5 favorite blogs from the week! Enjoy!
And when you’re done with these, don’t forget to enter the Summer Giveaway that’s still live on the blog. 5 of my favorite Etsy shops are giving away awesome stuff to the winner!
DON’T. MISS. OUT.
1. How To Become A Morning Person and Love It: The Daily Positive
2. 5 Inspiring Bloggers & How They Make Money: Helene in Between
3. 16 Ways to Have a Happier Work Day: Skinny Mom
4. 6 Habits of Successful Women: Lauren Conrad
Any others you want to share? I’m always looking for new blogs to read!!
My happy moments from the week…
WAFFLES at Batch Gastropub <3
On my reading list for the weekend…
My reads for the day #100happydays #sundayfunday #books #booksarebetterthanpeople A photo posted by Kayla Cruz (@kcruz012) on
Our very first family portrait lol and no, he wasn’t happy about me posting this 🙂
Other stuff you might like:
- Career Series No. 1 – Accountant
- Budgeting Tips For Your 20s
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- Friday Roundup: 5/29/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/22/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/8/15
- Friday Roundup: 5/1/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/24/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/17/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/10/15
- Friday Roundup: 4/3/15
Follow me on: