I’m having a hard time with the fact that spring is practically here guys. But that’s fine. I’ll get over it.
Living in Miami, we don’t get to experience seasons like everyone else, but there’s something about the spring that I love.
New beginnings, great weather, being able to go outside all the time…
So here is a list of some of my favorite spring activities, for those days when it’s way too beautiful to stay inside watching Netflix. Enjoy!
- Go for a bike ride
- Enjoy a picnic outside
- Shop at a local farmer’s market
- Start your own garden
- Spring clean your closet
- Spring clean your blog
- Play mini golf (or regular golf, I guess)
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt
- Make DIY bird feeders
- Go camping
- Make a pretty flower arrangement
- Plan a fishing trip
- Go kayaking
- Take an outdoor yoga class
- Make your mom a nice mother’s day gift
- Host a garage sale
- Read books outside
- Paint Easter eggs
- Go to a baseball game
- Plan an pretty outdoor brunch
- Jump in the pool
Now to get you guys in the spring spirit I’ve teamed up with some awesome bloggers for a fun spring giveaway!
Looking for some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
OTHER STUFF YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
*Affiliate links are included in this post.