Since Joe and I recently moved into our new house, I’ve been trying to perfect the art of entertaining.
Because let’s be serious, up until this point, entertaining has consisted of me and Joe on our couch + our cat, eating leftovers off of paper plates.
But now it’s time to be a little fancy! And since I’ll be hosting a big Mother’s day brunch next month, I need to step up my game.
So I decided it’d be fun to include a mimosa bar at our brunch next month. It’s super easy to do, and with VOVETI Prosecco, it’s going to be so chic and everyone’s gunna love it!
VOVETI is a collaborative effort between the Collavini family and the Ferrer family (each bringing 4 generations of sparkling wine expertise to the table), so you know this is the good stuff!
What you’ve got here is a high quality, craft prosecco, so there’s no way your guests won’t love it.
First things first, I made a quick trip to Michael’s and I picked up the containers for the mixers. Because, yea, you can drink the prosecco by itself, but a mimosa bar with colorful juices is just way cuter.
Then I asked Joe to run by the store and get three things: orange juice, lemonade, and raspberry lemonade (cuz that’s my fave).
Then, I filled up the jars!
VOVETI is a MUST for your mimosa bar, because it’s upscale AND affordable, perfect for entertaining.
My mom’s gunna be so impressed.
So found these super pretty glasses at Michael’s too, which just made everything so much more festive.
And then I poured myself a glass!
VOVETI Prosecco + orange juice = a very good morning.
Oh, and I also found these cute little bags that I’ll fill up with macaroons or chocolates. Think they’ll make a cute party favor.
So that’s about it!
VOVETI, you now have a special place in my heart.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
*Affiliate links are included in this post.