Alright guys, today I’m sharing an awesome Amazon haul!
I’m a huge fan of Amazon Prime because I’m super freaking impatient and need my stuff right away.
So the other day I cleaned out my closet and realized that I needed some work shoes because the ones I had were super old and pretty much falling apart.
Yea, I could have gone to the mall to buy shoes, but I didn’t, because:
- I’m not about paying $98 for a pair of shoes and
- I have way too much stuff going on and zero time to spend at the mall
So this was perfect. I ordered each of these from Amazon, and you wanna know what the best part is?!?!
NONE OF THEM WERE MORE THAN $34.99 BIOTCHES!
Yep, that’s right. Total score here.
Now, I’m usually a little scared to buy shoes online because I never know if they’ll fit or if they’ll really look like the picture, so I took a bunch of pics to show you what they look like.
I’m normally a size 6 and a half, so I’ll tell you what I size I got each of them in and how they fit.
I really love these, and for $24.99, you really can’t beat it. I’m actually thinking about picking up a couple more pairs of these in different colors, and my size was spot on.
I really liked these too, because they’re a classic nude pump that you can wear with almost anything. I also pair these with jeans on the weekend, so they serve a dual purpose. But come on…Steve Madden’s for $29.99, yea that’s freaking awesome! And they also have them in black.
ZriEy Women Sexy Shoes Crocodile Closed Pointed Toe Stiletto High Heels for Wedding Dress Pumps Black size 6.5– $32.99
Now these I love too, but they run a little big, so I’d recommend getting a half size smaller than usual. But dude, I totally love rocking black pants to work with these babies!
I’d been wanting a pair of printed pumps, and these were pretty perfect for $24.99. Sometimes shoes with prints look a little cheap to me, but the quality of these were impressive. Aldo or Amazon? There’s not a huge difference here.
DREAM PAIRS OPPOINTED Women’s D’Orsay Style Pointy Pumps Classic Stiletto Heel Shoes New 6.5 -$29.99
These fit a bit more snugly than the patent leather ones I showed you earlier, so on days when I’m more about comfort, I put these on. They look so chic and I’ve gotten a million compliments on them at the office. They also have these in a couple other colors, so I’m thinking about placing another order soon!
So that’s it for THIS haul! But it looks like I’ll be doing another one soon! What I love the most about Amazon is that I ordered a couple other shoes that I just HATED, and I returned them with no problem. Just put them back in their box, took them to the UPS store, and within a couple of days, I had my money back. Easy peasy.
So tell me! Did you like any of these, or do I just have awful taste? What’s your go-to shoe for work, and how much do you normally spend on them?
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.