Alright you guys, raise your hand if you’re an Amazon Prime member! ??
Dude, I don’t know where I’d be without it.
I order EVERYTHING from Amazon and I love it because I never have to go to the store!
I hop on the computer, click a button, and two days later, my stuff’s at the door.
God, I love technology.
But did you know that students get a 50% discount on Prime membership?! Did ya? Did ya?
Well, now you do, and it’s called Amazon Prime Student!
At least there’s ONE benefit of still being in school.
When you sign up for Amazon Prime Student, there’s zero cost for the first six months, courtesy of Sprint (thanks, guys!) and you can cancel at any time.
After that, Amazon Prime Membership is only $49 a year, as opposed to the regular $99.
In addition to Amazon Prime Student benefits, one of the best parts of Amazon is Amazon’s textbook store because boy do I remember spending a FORTUNE on textbooks and no, it wasn’t very fun.
With Amazon’s textbook store, you can
a. Avoid the crazy long lines and high prices at the bookstore
b. Save money by renting your books instead of buying
c. Trade in your old textbooks for Amazon Gift Cards and
d. Explore eTextbooks so you don’t get scoliosis from carrying huge heavy books all the time
Not too shabby, huh?
I actually made a whole bunch of money back in college by turning in my old textbooks. Because really, unless they’re amazing books that you know you’ll use again in the future, there’s no point in keeping them around.
So if you haven’t already, go take a look at all the awesome stuff Amazon Prime Student has to offer, and stay up to date on all their latest deals and promos by following them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat (?: amazonstudent).
What do you think? Worth giving it a shot? And for those of you who already have a Prime membership, what do you like the most about it? Is it the fast shipping, or the fact that you can stream a whole bunch of movies and tv shows online? Tell me, I’m dying to know!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
NEED SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.