- Ann Taylor Floral Pencil Skirt //This summer I’m all about florals, guys! I’m all about beautiful prints and bringing them with me to work! Who said you can’t look super sophisticated and like a total boss lady with flowers on your butt?! Love this one from Ann Taylor.
- J Crew Promotion Dress//I love that this dress is called the promotion dress. Because really, that’s exactly what it looks like. You look like a million dollars in it. Look at that model, man. She looks beautiful and smart and powerful. All things that I want to look like, when I’m at work, especially.
- Forever 21 Collarless Open Front Blazer//I’m obsessed with this blazer because I think it’s so fun. I absolutely love the color, and I love that you can use it for so many different purposes. You can pair it with a nice pair of slacks or a pencil skirt, or if you’re like me and have casual Fridays where jeans are allowed, you can throw this over any sleek t-shirt, and you’ll look casual but still put together.
- J Crew Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace // Oh, come on. There’s nothing bad you can say about this necklace. I love necklaces like this one because you can wear it with almost anything. Love me a bold necklace, and this one is really feminine and flirty, so I love it even more.
LOOKING FOR SOME career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Books on blogging to help you take your blog to the next level:
- Building A Framework
- Blog, Inc.
- Creative, Inc.
- How To Blog For Profit Without Selling Your Soul
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing To Write About
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job, Kill It In Your Career, Rock Social Media
- Crush It
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
Books to help you deal with your twenties:
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties
- Life After College
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter & How To Make The Most of Them
- Adulting: How To Become A Grown Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps
- All Groan Up: Searching For Self, Faith, and A Freaking Job!
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.