Hey guys! Can you believe we’re almost in June? Absolutely crazy!
So since it’s almost summer, I thought it’d be the perfect time to hold another giveaway for my readers!
I’m sure most of you are in the process of setting up summer goals, so I’ve teamed up with some of my FAVORITE Etsy shops to put together a giveaway that’ll really help one of you get focused and meet some of those career goals of yours!
Here’s what the winner will be receiving…
1. This super-chic resume template from Pappermint. Now that things start to slow down a bit in the summer, it’s a great time to take a look at what you’ve done all year and update your resume. And if it’s really cute like this one, that’s a plus.
2. This awesome mason tumblr from The Golden Girl that reminds us that if we want to reach our goals this summer, we gotta hustle. (I’ll be buying one of these for myself because I’m slightly obessed.)
3. This cute and inspiring print from Designs By Maria that you can put right by your desk while you’re working late nights to remind you exactly WHY you’re working so hard.
4. ANY item from Suited Brand Lab! The shop’s got plenty of awesome resume designs to choose from, but they’ve also got premade logo designs and business cards which can help you take your business/blog to the next level!
(They’ve set up a coupon code for ALL my readers to use as well, so if there’s something you like, feel free to enter GENYLOVE at the checkout for a 20% discount!)
5. This awesome tote bag from SeekerofHappiness that reminds us that our number one goal should be to be happy! So while you’re working your butt off this summer, make sure that you’re finding happiness in whatever it is you’re doing!
So there you have it guys!! Pretty awesome giveaway if you ask me! Enter below for your chance to win!
Know anyone who could use some career advice?
Want the first 10 pages sent straight to your inbox? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Other stuff you might like:
- Generation Y Redefines Success
- How To Be Rich in Your Twenties
- The 5 Most Valuable Lessons Grad School Taught Me
- Pursue a Lifestyle, Not a Job
- Why It’s Okay to Be Excited About the Awesome Stuff You’re Doing
- Why We Need to Get Over Our Fear of Rejection
- Don’t Wait, Be Happy Now
- The 5 Best Investments You Can Make in College
Follow me on:
*Affiliate links are included in this post.
START YOUR OWN BLOG TODAY WITH BLUEHOST!